Saturday, November 24, 2007

5:40pm my big day!

Hey it's Twinky and I just wanted to share a couple of pictures with you guys.Well this is the day i'm getting my locks done.I was so excited because that day is the day that my dream was finally coming true.I got my locks put in the day after Thanksgiving day.It was a thrill to my mom,dad,aunt,cousins,brother,and uncle. My locks were put in by my aunt creyole.On the second row and the first picture is my cousin Praline and I.I love my locks very much and I hope you do too.Thanks



Pictures takein by: My mom Mrs.Dee Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Twinky! Your locs are gorgeous! I have a daughter about your age and she has locs too. She's about 6months in, check out her blog at http://locedbrat.blogspot.com

still waters said...

miss Creyole I see you been busy, doing your thing(:

one love still

ps your hair nieces hair looks really fab!!!!

Twinky said...

I would like to thank all of you for the support.Thanks bunches!!

Twinky said...

thank you everyone for everything!!i wish the best to everyone and the children my age.thanks for the support and i will be updating my blog in a few days!!