Monday, November 12, 2007

my hair before locks





Hey it's me Twinky and I just wanted to share a couple of pictures with you guys of my hair before it gets locked.Well for the past year I have been keeping it in braids because neither mom or I wanted to put up with this in the morning.So we just did something simple and put in briads until the big day.The day I get my locks will be the best day ever! I finally get to be myself, and still regret about putting the perm in my hair. I'm so crazy about lock.I have been counting down for my big dream and now I only have one week from this day on. I can't wait to see the reaction on my parents face and including mine. This is all my hair, and I know that I'll have to cut my hair sooner or later. I have about 4 inches of perm left. Mom says she will cut about an inch each month or so until all the perm is gone. We will do this so that my hair will still have some length after it is locked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that braided look you have on your hair. Just think you will be able to do that with your locks as well when they mature.

Twinky said...

I would like to thank all of you for the support.Thanks bunches!!

Twinky said...

thank you everyone for everything!!i wish the best to everyone and the children my age.thanks for the support and i will be updating my blog in a few days!!