Saturday, November 24, 2007

The new me! I love it!!!!

The new me,and I love it!We were getting ready to go to church at my Aunt Creyole's house.I'm so happy that my locks are done.My Aunt creyole sure did a great job and my mom did a great job for having patience.My cousin Praline loves my hair and I love hers,her moms,and of course my mom's.I'm so happy and blessed that one of my biggest dream had come true.I'm glad that I don't have any chemical in my hair.That was nothing but a life ruiner.I hope that one day I can encourage people to get there hair done into sister locks.Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Khandi said...

Hey i know you must be excited i was when i had mine installed. Your locs look gr8 and it must be kool having family do them.
the braid out looks cute
Keep us posted with your progress
Khandi

Twinky said...

I would like to thank all of you for the support.Thanks bunches!!

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Congratulations, and welcome to the world of Sisterlocks. Your aunt Creyole did a great job, and you and your locks look so cute.

Twinky said...

thank you everyone for everything!!i wish the best to everyone and the children my age.thanks for the support and i will be updating my blog in a few days!!